In-Person and Online Career Training for Government Employees
ACTS offers our award-winning career training for government employees and officials, at all levels. We provide COVID-safe in-person career training and online career training classes for:
- The Department of the Defense.
- The Superior Court of California.
- The County of Santa Cruz.
- The County of Monterey.
- And more.
Career Training for Education Faculty and Staff
We also provide in-person and online career training for educational institutions throughout the state of California, including:
- California State University Monterey Bay.
- California State University Sacramento.
- North Monterey County Unified School District.
- The Superior Court of California, County of Monterey.
- University of California Santa Cruz.
Take Career Training Classes Online with ACTS
ACTS gives our clients the option to take classes in-person at our career training facility, or take career training classes online from anywhere in the country.
- Online Excel Classes. Intro to Excel, Excel 1-3, Dashboards, Pivot Tables, and Power Pivot)
- Accounting Fundamentals and QuickBooks Classes.
- Business Writing and Advanced Business Writing.
- The Microsoft Office Suite, and more.
* Click here to view our full schedule of upcoming classes and enroll now.
Take Custom Career Training Classes with ACTS
Our award-winning instructors also provide custom career training classes. We’ll design and teach personalized career training classes, tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of your organization.
Get Personalized Career Training Online for Your Organization
ACTS gives you the option of different learning formats to make your custom career training classes as convenient and effective as possible:
- Stream our virtual career training classes live, over Zoom.
- Take career training classes in-person at our COVID-safe training facility.
- Have our instructors come to your office for onsite career training.
We provide onsite career training for government agencies and educational institutions.
ACTS can fly our instructors your office for half-day, full-day, and multi-day personalized career training classes and programs.
Our instructors can even use your own custom reports, files, formatting, etc. to make your career training even more personalized.
Get The Career Training You Deserve at ACTS
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 831-755-8200 to learn more about in-person and online career training for government employees or education faculty and staff.