Learning Method: Take Excel Level 3 Online or In-Person. Duration: 1.00 Day
*Click here to view upcoming Excel Level 3 classes
In this course, students use Excel to streamline and enhance spreadsheets with charts, graphics, and formulas. They will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
Who Should Attend:
This course is for those who have a basic understanding of Excel. Students will learn how to create templates, sort and filter data, analyze data.
At Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Calculate with advanced formulas. Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques. Create and modify charts. Insert graphic objects. Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
Prerequisite(s) or equivalent knowledge: Excel Level 1, Excel Level 2
Lesson 1: Working with Functions
- Topic A: Work with Ranges
- Topic B: Work with Logical Functions
- Topic C: Work with Date & Time Functions
- Topic D: Work with Text Functions
Lesson 2: Analyzing Data
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Outline and Subtotal Data
Lesson 3: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Use Advanced Chart Features